Wednesday 4 June 2014

Introducing Team LaMayne : THE GAME SHAKERS!









I'm Tebogo Pobe, born and bred in Bloemfontein. I study Information Technology at Central University of Technology based in Bloemfontein. I'm 19 years old.

I love music and have been following Gigi's music for 2 years now and would be honored to be part of the SAHHA winner's growth in the industry.




I'm a 20 year old rapper from limpopo in giyani/malamulele i'm currently doing my marketing management internship here in gauteng i'm very passionate about music and i love beeing part of the show bizniz way one or another


                                                              Phuti flabby Lamola
                                                                      Gift Nkosi



Ey,name is kgotsofalo mokoena(lusty Kay).im from mpumalanga in a small town called graskop and im a music producer...yeah im a fan of hiphop and Gigi . im a shy nigga...and i a talk less,lol,yeah that's pretty much It.
So wishing to work for Teamlamayne...




NAME:SHARMAINE VERA
AGE:20
AREA:TURFFONTEIN JHB
OCCUPATION:VARSITY STUDENT AT UNISA STUDYING I.T
OTHER:ALSO KNOWN AS"DJ VERA' A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DJ ACCREDITED BY FUSE ACADEMY UNDER DJ ZINHLE AND THE DJ MIX CLUB


I am Mpendulo Njapha but best known as M.P.E. I'm 20 years of age. I'm from Umbumbulu where I was born and bred but currently live in Umlazi and Durban is my City. I am a student in Mangosuthu University of Technology. I am also Rapper and biggest fan of Hip Hop. I am also a big fan of GiGi Lamayne.


I am Mawande Dusubana
19 years old (18-june-1995)
I am from Eastern Cape,Port St johns but currently in Butterworth
I am a Gigi Lamayne fan, a big one since 2011.








 Name : Koketso Mafa

Age : 19

Location : Pretoria(Atteridgeville)

I am a Street Dancer. I'm ambitious and i love doing what i do which is dancing.I also love travelling around and showcasing my talent.



Hi Sibongile here

Well, I've known  (Gigi) for about 9 years now and really was honoured when she asked me if i would like to be part of team Gigi. So a bit about myself, I'm 19 years old and doing my first year Psychology at The University of the Witwatersrand. I'm hoping to major in Forensic Psychology. Originally from the Eastern Cape although I currently reside in Johannesburg. In terms of my personality I'm quite bubbly, outgoing, very caring, quite opinionated and passionate about gender issues and politics. I'm a feminist in my own right. I love fashion, people and am probably the biggest fan of South African music hip hop especially. I'm a patriot, an optimist and a hard worker. I have some modelling experience and would like to hopefully pursue that further. All in all, I'm an all round nice person.


Valentia Hanyeleni Mnyanda , is a young woman in Hip Hop . She is from a small town in the Free State Virginia . I am a poet and I can rap . I started following Gigi LaMayne back in the day of Wiz kids of SA . Later I saw her on The Hype Disc next thing you know Youngest Lady At The SAHHA and yeah she won  ... and this is a quote from her to me  " You dear girl are destined for greatness " .
:) 






Hi

My name is Thabo Anthony Lekgwathi. From Pretoria. I'm actually a starting out film producer and a graphic designer. I love music. And listening to Gigi obviously so I would really like to represent her here in capital city.

My name is Karabo Matlala,22 years of age and hail from Village on the eastern border of Rustenburg called Phokeng.I am currently Studying SASL and ICT and I am a hip hop fanatic and attend at least two shows local shows per month as I also help organize some of them.

My name is Collen I live in sasolburg and I am a rapper, self ambitious, confident, a good speaker to the mass and like promoting other to success. In short i am a people's person.
#TeamGiGiLaMayne
#Collen4Ambassador
I am Katleho Bennedict Mamaseli AKA Hip shadow,born in 1997,I stay in Polokwane Limpopo,i am a rapper and I began rapping when I was 13.i do commercial hip hop.







No comments:

Post a Comment